Dominic D’Agostino, PhD; Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Molecular Pharmacology and Physiology, University of South Florida
Dominic D’Agostino, PhD has conducted research on the ketogenic diet to ascertain the cellular, molecular, and physiological impacts that ketosis and its metabolic transition have on the body. In part 1 of a 3-part discussion series, Dr. D’Agostino provides research and clinical evidence to answer the following questions:
- What is the ketogenic diet?
- What are the optimal measurement indicators for optimal ketosis?
- What is the macronutrient profile of the ketogenic diet?
- What is intermittent fasting and what are the potential health benefits?
- What are the side effects and contraindications of the ketogenic diet?
- What is the keto flu?
Watch the full MAPS Talk: View Now
Click here for a full list of upcoming MAPS events.